2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw you this morning on Newgate lane, Fareham. Caught you up at J11 of the M27. You gave me a wave as I left the A27 at Havant/A3 (M).

Just wondering if you're on here and a hello if you are :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I want to say it was me or the girlfriend as we live in portsmouth and she works in Havant but I think we were on holiday at the time. We have to go for a hoon pal!! You going to japfest???

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to say it was me or the girlfriend as we live in portsmouth and she works in Havant but I think we were on holiday at the time. We have to go for a hoon pal!! You going to japfest???
Sadly I've got no plans to do Japfest this year. I've a lot on at present and it may end up that I sell the car (don't fancy doing 116 miles a day in it to be honest). Though I'd really prefer not to sell it. If I keep it then I may well see about Japfest :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sad times mate, it is a lot of miles in such a vehicle but at least it keeps it interesting!

I have an audi for my daily commute and keep this for the weekends :) girlfriend mainly drives the Honda in the week as its only a couple of miles so keeps costs down.

Up for a cruise tonight? or maybe on the weekend? if you sell, would you return it to standard? would you have any parts for sale, swap or part exchange?

Have you got a mugen spoiler?? xD

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sad times mate, it is a lot of miles in such a vehicle but at least it keeps it interesting!

I have an audi for my daily commute and keep this for the weekends :) girlfriend mainly drives the Honda in the week as its only a couple of miles so keeps costs down.

Up for a cruise tonight? or maybe on the weekend? if you sell, would you return it to standard? would you have any parts for sale, swap or part exchange?

Have you got a mugen spoiler?? xD
I could maybe do Saturday evening? I think I'm being booted out for a couple of hours.

I'd love to keep the car and if I can get a lift share then IO won't have to commute in it at least. which would be nice. If I do sell, it's largely standard anyway, just has Eibachs and a few easially removed bits like a Skunk2 gear knob etc which I'd take off. Same with the oil and rad caps.

I really would have liked a Mugen wing on it. Who knows, I might yet get one! It depends how much cash I have left each month now I have a new house and will be starting a new job.

First things first though. It really does need a wash!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Saturday evening sounds good to me! Maybe add me on facebook, I always miss replies on here its a nightmare! rich jenkinson is my name. or text me 07476906221 :)

Ours need a clean too although I might put it off until Saturday if we are going for a drive xD

I noticed in your post it says you have braided lines aswell, I would take the lot off you if you did decide to sell! you shouldn't sell it though dude lets be honest haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts