2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Def not worth changing your CTR just to get white..
not really a fan of white just IMO..
The FD looks good in white but not the FN

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
Does look very smart in white

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I love it and am trying to convince wifey that it is just what we need.......only problem is that we would then have two 4 seater cars in a family of five.......five into four doesn't go:confused:

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
It's a start :D

White isn't my favourite colour but i think that if you have it exclusively for the CTR then it will look and feel very good.

I agree with DR I would like to see it with some rages and splitters and they you can really comment about it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
dont know how much is worth changing it, only improvement the lsd, i just hope that in swindon they have improved their workmanship, especially reguarding the paintwork................if i could get a fd2 in sa i would.

·
Registered
156 Posts
that crhome trim looks hawful, and will stain anytime you thouch it, another good reason for clarky to hate this car

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
I love it and am trying to convince wifey that it is just what we need.......only problem is that we would then have two 4 seater cars in a family of five.......five into four doesn't go:confused:
Sorry but dont get your reasoning - you have 5 seat belts and can get 5 into a civic with no problems. I was from a family of 5 and my parents coped with the smaller cars that were around in the 50s/60s. So sell the other car and get the CW!

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Sorry but dont get your reasoning - you have 5 seat belts and can get 5 into a civic with no problems. I was from a family of 5 and my parents coped with the smaller cars that were around in the 50s/60s. So sell the other car and get the CW!
CTR is a 4 seater.

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Apologies all - my brain is not in gear this morning!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like it but you can't beat Milano for a an R. With black splitters too they look awesome.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Completely wrong color choice for anybody who lives in this country or anywhere else that does not have a climate to equal spain , south of france , italy ,or any country that has a better record of dry sunny weather ...a car is to be driven first and enjoyed ....as anyone who has had a white car will be doing nothing but cleaning not only the car but white wheels that will show all the lovely carbon dust .....I had my share of white cars .....If you want one good luck ...Also i wonder how many of you that campained for honda to bring white to the market place will actually buy one ????...Perhaps you should run a poll ...ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
Registered
166 Posts
This white CTR with splitters and Rages yes! But standard like this with those white alloys IMO, definite no.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts