2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think you waved but I was too busy trying to get your registration for a 'Was it you?' thread lol, sorry! **** TKZ? Is that right?

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Hey, hey

Yep, that was me waving, reg plate ''TKA'', part of me was thinking it was great to see another CWE and another part of me thinking, i thought i was the only CWE Civic in the village.

When I get chance later I will have a read of your build thread, looks a weapon on the road.

John

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John!

How bad is my memory lol! I know what you mean though, first fellow CW I've seen in the area. I'm at the army barracks up the road from Nuneaton and I've only just started venturing into Bedworth. Been here a year and a half and didn't know there was a big Tesco until a fortnight ago!

Thanks for the compliment as well, that's the intended impression I like to make with the carbon wrap and black alloys. Going to be making a few changes in the near future though. Have you got any mods planned?

Stevo

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Hi Stevo

Just read through your build, you have some tasty mods.

As for me, current mods are Type S rear seats to make it a 3 seater for my 3 kids and jp single white/blue LEDs. I have a month of Honda warranty left, then I will fit the camber bolts, shims (if needed) and then geometry to FRSU as I (well my wife) also have an EP3 and although the FN02 has more grip it doesn't have the balance of the EP3. I hope this will resolve it. I also keep looking at the mugen spoiler but can't justify the money. Also trying to keep it as clean as possible

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery/73522-ctr-cwe-typefern.html

John

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll love the FRSU mate, probably my favourite mod so far. It completely changed how my car handled. The Mugen spoiler is nice but I'm in the same boat as you, just can't justify paying that much for one when there's so much more that could be done with the money.

Lovely car by the way! Just had a look at that thread and wow, you really look after it! How are you finding keeping the wheels clean? I gave up in the end as you can see lol

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
lol, I ended up taking the wheels off the car and giving them a deep clean with Tardis Megs Wheel Brightener, clay and Megs Shampoo Plus. I then polished them and then sealed with a couple of layers of Poorboys Wheel Sealant. It took bloody ages, however they are a lot easier to clean.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm from Coventry. Haven't seen or recognised any forum members in or around here.

I have a black CTS. The only mod I have are wind reflectors :rolleyes:

Keep an eye out ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts