2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this morning at about 7ish. Anyone on here?

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Yeah, I seen it too, I overtook him on the redhugh bridge.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen it another twice this week on the way to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I've spotted it a number of times on the A1 going south normally past Chester le Street in the morning on the way to work. Can't work out whether it's a M20 or M200 with Mugen gooddies plastered all over it.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've spotted it a number of times on the A1 going south normally past Chester le Street in the morning on the way to work. Can't work out whether it's a M20 or M200 with Mugen gooddies plastered all over it.
I'm convinced it's an M20 as it has the big gold (Brembo?) calipers, mugen wheels and a nice set of gauges on the dash :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I'm convinced it's an M20 as it has the big gold (Brembo?) calipers, mugen wheels and a nice set of gauges on the dash :cool:
Never noticed the calipers but I know it's got the wheels. So probably is a M20 then, i've seen one and never knew it :D

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I've seen this car several times passing Washington Services and always suspected it was the car that was for sale at Springfield Newcastle :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice to know it's a genuine M20 then. Although I don't think if I owned one I would be modifying it......would be keeping it locked up and completely stock :)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your right there stu, they have put over 12k on the clock in
just over 2 months, they must live in it lol
12k! That's some serious milage in 2 months. I've barely put 3k on my Type R in 6 months.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Was just searching for something and have come across this thread.

I can confirm that this is my M20 that's been spotted (I travel the A1 to and from work and use the Redhuegh bridge etc at that time of day) and not poor no.6 that Steve is talking about above.

Chris.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts