2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the number plate was 3GPN? saw you drive past just before KFC going towards Greenwich

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Keep seeing that one too :)

Seen a silver type R going onto the road to blackwall tunnel as well

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha been seeing loads of Type R's recently, I drive past Deptford 6 days a week and still haven't managed to spot ** CRZ yet!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
im just off evelyn street ;) next to the thames where the high rise flats are.
I swear I seen you a couple weeks ago? like three times I think

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohhh I see, hmm I'm sure I would've spotted you too, well my reg starts with LX59 so keep an eye out or hear it ;), GP pack with standard wheels and a pretty loud exhaust! haha!

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
sounds like a dream! haha Seen an orange lambo parked next to new cross tyre place ;)
Will keep an eye out for you dude

·
!-!
369 Posts
I posted about the 3gpn too a few weeks ago. Always see it.

I'm surprised I ain't been spotted yet :( I always drive past deptford to Canada water every morning

Sent from my iPhone 6 *tester* using TapaTalk

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I've also seen this M200 around the Rotherhithe area. I'm there on the weekends only. Only had my CW for less than a month, don't think i've been spotted yet either.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts

I'm surprised I ain't been spotted yet :( I always drive past deptford to Canada water every morning

I think I seen you...on Friday?
Just seen a red ctr at the same mini roundabout again..although could be the other ctr I seen again ;)

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sounds like a dream! haha Seen an orange lambo parked next to new cross tyre place ;)
Will keep an eye out for you dude
haha it is! It's not deep but more high pitch raspy sound :p
Haven't seen any orange Lambos around but not really a fan except for the Aventador! Have you seen the blue Evo X usually parked across the road from Shell? It use to be a Milano FN2 now it's a Evo X!

haha even though everyone goes through this street it's all at different times of the day! I'm usually through there at 3-4pm

I've also seen this M200 around the Rotherhithe area. I'm there on the weekends only. Only had my CW for less than a month, don't think i've been spotted yet either.
oh nice, enjoying the car? spotting a CW shouldn't be hard :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts