2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've been on the forum for a while now and find it very useful, i've always been a fan of civics and already had a 04 Civic Sport. Anyway after a long time looking, a drop in insurance and a bit of saving i decided to go for a 09 CW Type R number 258!
I've had it about 2 weeks now and loved every second!
Anyway here's some photos;

My old EP2, Type R alloys & Type R rep spoiler.
Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

P1020667_zps89593d4c.jpg Photo by danreason7 | Photobucket

Out with the old in with the new...
P1020656_zps061ab74f.jpg Photo by danreason7 | Photobucket

P1020654_zps565a5480.jpg Photo by danreason7 | Photobucket

P1020653_zps67ad804e.jpg Photo by danreason7 | Photobucket

P1020657_zps4a753b56.jpg Photo by danreason7 | Photobucket

P1020664_zps9bdb1dd6.jpg Photo by danreason7 | Photobucket

I have plenty of plans for it but only when the bank account agrees, i've already bought a couple of items;
-Leather gear gaitor
-Power folding mirror module

Modification project thread to follow!

Dan

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along Dan :) now you need a Civinfo sticker.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Welcome and nice car :) Which part of Cumbria are you in? As others have said, time to start buying your bank manager a few drinks if you plan to start modding ;)

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Just ordered myself a sticker as it would have it ;). I'm from the north west of Cumbria, there's a few CW Type R's here, don't know if any are on the forum?
Initial modification plans are;
-GP Kit
-Powder coated black 18" standard alloys or RAGE's (white is a nightmare to keep clean!)
-Black skull caps
-Skunk 2 gear knob

Oh and I've also bought a brand new set of genuine mats which the car didn't come with.

Dan

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Just ordered myself a sticker as it would have it ;). I'm from the north west of Cumbria, there's a few CW Type R's here, don't know if any are on the forum?
Initial modification plans are;
-GP Kit
-Powder coated black 18" standard alloys or RAGE's (white is a nightmare to keep clean!)
-Black skull caps
-Skunk 2 gear knob

Oh and I've also bought a brand new set of genuine mats which the car didn't come with.

Dan
DO NOT TOUCH RAGES!!!! heed bro and welcome :)

💥THE BITCH💥

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Hi dan nice to see a few more Cumbrians joining nice car love cw

So you out west mate where abouts? I'm Carlisle my self only a few from Cumbria that I know of your plans for the car seem good hope you've got deep pockets..... Ha

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi dan nice to see a few more Cumbrians joining nice car love cw

So you out west mate where abouts? I'm Carlisle my self only a few from Cumbria that I know of your plans for the car seem good hope you've got deep pockets..... Ha
I'm in Whitehaven mate, about an hour from you, there's another two cw's knocking about I think. Had a long hard think deciding between the rare blue and this, think I made the right choice even if it is a pain in the ass to clean!

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
There's a lad on her with cw with rages also has the gp kit fitted looks the business mate think he's called craigeboy will check his user name for you mate

Both colours are very nice mate if I was ever to get a new ctr ill go for the cw or maybe the saphire blue.... But must say Milano's are always faster....haha.
I've seen two cw ctr's nocking about in Carlisle but don't think they come on hear and no civinfo sticker.!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts