2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.... seen my first CW on the road yesterday since the launch of the 'CW Limited Edition', not certain but think it was actually me in some wierd parallel universe kinda thing.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
I see at least 3 of these per week :rolleyes:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I see at least 3 of these per week :rolleyes:
My Count is 5 :) thats not including the red one that you always spot.. or was it a zebra coloured one?

JCW, the one you spotted it had a Irish style private plate ;)

If so, i spotted you 3-5 mins later after i spotted that one :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Count is 5 :) thats not including the red one that you always spot.. or was it a zebra coloured one?

JCW, the one you spotted it had a Irish style private plate ;)

If so, i spotted you 3-5 mins later after i spotted that one :D
no way there is 5 up here :p. it did had a private plate but dont think was irish, think i know the guy actually, he was first to have one, he's on the forum I think but I never see him on. maybe now i've seen one i'll start seeing the millions and millions that some people claim to be out there :rolleyes:.

i aint spotted you yet, and this is like the 3rd time you've spotted me :), can you put your name in big letters on rear screen please?

·
Registered
420 Posts
no way there is 5 up here :p. it did had a private plate but dont think was irish, think i know the guy actually, he was first to have one, he's on the forum I think but I never see him on. maybe now i've seen one i'll start seeing the millions and millions that some people claim to be out there :rolleyes:

There is 5 That i know of. The one i seen had a private plate was Def a Irish one, the others do have private plates too and there is one or two with Standard plates:)

If Theres a Meet, you can go around newcastle stalking them all, and painting them black or red :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've seen the one with what look like Irish plates too, another one in Washington - twice in the dark but didn't see plates...... maybe it's the same one every time with James Bond style revolving plates?!;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've seen the one with what look like Irish plates too, another one in Washington - twice in the dark but didn't see plates...... maybe it's the same one every time with James Bond style revolving plates?!;)
FIG **** :)

i saw 3 in one day all in the space of a few hours,

JCW, this one with irish plates, and One down near the university

1 - 8 of 8 Posts