2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've given all the other Civic owners who I also spotted a chance to post this...

Who was it in the CW parked at Riverside Retail Park in Chelmsford on Sunday?

·
Registered
50 Posts
wernt me but kat i think you drove past me last night on the a12! see your number plate with kat at the end

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woo hoo I've been spotted!!! How very sad to be so excited about it...

Yes, I remember you Metson - as I went past I had a sneaky side look at the car and thought 'mmm, tasty'.

Can you believe all that was about some numpty Volvo going at - count 'em - 44mph?

After an hour on the A13 this morning again too, I'm back to the back road shortcut tonight and tomorrow morning, ice or no ice...

·
Registered
50 Posts
god people annoy me they just cant drive!! yeah i saw you undercut me ha

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, travelling in queues :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure Wisbech is nice Crabbo?

·
Captain Miserable
181 Posts
You've clearly never been lmao
It's alright but it's eerily quiet! I used to live behind the firestation in Chelmsford so living in the middle of nowhere is a bit creepy.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha ha I take your point. That area of town, even without the firestation, isn't exactly quiet.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Was your car at Colchester Honda today?

I think I may have spotted you!
haha! Red FN2 plate ending ANW? Thats me! You spot me or my car?

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I dropped off my CRV and as I walked out your red car was sitting right outside the doors, with a private reg and a Civinfo sticker, only seen a sticker once before!

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I dropped off my CRV and as I walked out your red car was sitting right outside the doors, with a private reg and a Civinfo sticker, only seen a sticker once before!
Brilliant, good spot!!

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Sorry to drag up an old thread but have you ever been to Chelmsford near the University (Riverside) on a weekday ash rage?

Reason I ask is because I remember seeing a Red CTR a few weeks back. I'm down in Chelmsford once a week for part time university course and have only seen this red CTR the once :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Sorry to drag up an old thread but have you ever been to Chelmsford near the University (Riverside) on a weekday ash rage?

Reason I ask is because I remember seeing a Red CTR a few weeks back. I'm down in Chelmsford once a week for part time university course and have only seen this red CTR the once :confused:
Hi,

yes I been down there a few times and was down there a few weeks back visiting a customer so likely to be me. I have a civinfo sticker on the rear, at the time I would have had 18" alloys but now got Rages. Nothing else stands out about my car visually ... until you drive it ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts