2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen a white type r today at about half 12?
Think it was evelyn street, going through road works.

Anyone here?

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I might have seen you swoosh past tonight?

Was a red type r...cant remember where i was though...started with b i think...haha coming from Sutton towards peckham/new cross area place

·
!-!
369 Posts
I think I might have seen you swoosh past tonight?

Was a red type r...cant remember where i was though...started with b i think...haha coming from Sutton towards peckham/new cross area place
I was near new cross area driving through deptford but I'm rf57. Are you the red fn2 who is near deptford shell area?

P.s saw the cw again today going down towards Greenwich . Number plate 3gpn.

Sent from my iPhone 6 *tester* using TapaTalk

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was near new cross area driving through deptford but I'm rf57. Are you the red fn2 who is near deptford shell area?

P.s saw the cw again today going down towards Greenwich . Number plate 3gpn.

me a red fn2? nope..white CRZ with carbon bonnet, mugen spoiler and spoon shark fin turbulator...so yeah you cant miss me..

·
!-!
369 Posts
I think I saw you going into the road near were the john Evelyn pub used to be the other day then once going up towards the kfc. You or not?

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most likely was me then, I live up the road there and you cant miss my CRZ if you drive about the apartment blocks

·
!-!
369 Posts
Mark,

Could it be something odd like the wheels holding it back? When I ordered my EX I was told I could have a Sport in a week, but I'd have to wait 2-3 weeks for an EX (which I did).

Try phoning another dealer to see how long it would take them to get a standard sport, and then suggest the wheels (to see if it makes any difference). Might give you some ammo to go back to your original dealer with...
Saw it :p I park near there for work every morning so you may run into me lol.

Well hello fellow civinfo'er :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts