2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and girls

My CW has been put up for sale since I am out of a job due to stress but also because we bought a house 6 months ago and would like a bit more cash every month. The Type R is expensive in gas so have to get something that is more gas friendly. No Diesel would never go that route.

I will still hang around here until the car is sold which I think will be a while with the market here in Denmark.

Will be putting Hondata flashpro, CPL racemanifold, CPL CAI and Enkei 18 PF01s lightwieght wheels up for sale next week. I also got the Tegiwa catback but sadly the job with fitting an extra resonator has rather failed since it was not measured under the car where it could go be fore fitting it to the catback. Will get it welded back to its original two resonators but you will be able to see the welds where the extra 3, resonator had gone. It will be put up for sale but at a cheaper price.

Rune

·
Reasonable Tenor voice
617 Posts
sorry about this, hope you sort your stress out, can be awful

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I been under stress for 1,5 years without saying stop so it is no fun but I am feeling better and hope to be able to look for a new job in the near future:)

It is nice to see all your comments on getting well:). I appreciate it guys..

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Hope all goes well for you mate really do saw the wife go through stress to the extream. however even if you let go of your CTR go dont leave the site mate we all friends here even when we talk about other things.
:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Well I been under stress for 1,5 years without saying stop so it is no fun but I am feeling better and hope to be able to look for a new job in the near future:)

It is nice to see all your comments on getting well:). I appreciate it guys..
Really sorry to hear this fella - stress/depression/anxiaty in all forms are truly awful and very misunderstood conditions. I hope everything gradually gets back on an even keel. Good luck with the sale and job

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Sorry to hear the car has to go!! Hope you find a job real soon!!

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
ah sorry to hear this man..hope all goes well like..take it easy..

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers everyone:)

No doubt I will bounce back eventually.

You are right. I never thought much off stress until I stood in the situation. Just glad I got out in time before it became chronic illness like depression and so on.

What doesn´t kill you makes you stronger right:)

The good news I will still be able to afford a hot hatch just need one with better milage and cheaper insurance.. Probably a five door golf mkv gti. Little better gas milage cheaper to insure and less payments a month on the car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts