2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the championship white edition FN2 was available to spec from the dealer with the gp pack?

Or was it just available for normal type r's and Champ White owners have decided its a worthwhile mod to add to theirs

Anyone got any pics of a Champ white FN2 with it on.
Im debating doing it myself, if it was an available option for them?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Yes you can get the GP pack in white. The pack comes from the dealer in any of the standard Type R colours.

Deziboy on here has it on his along with the Mugen wing.

The CW FN2 on this vid:

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Yes you can get the GP pack in white. The pack comes from the dealer in any of the standard Type R colours.

Deziboy on here has it on his along with the Mugen wing.

The CW FN2 on this vid:

YouTube - TRO & Tdi North Rolling Road Day FULL VIDEO.wmv

Hi Loxy.

interesting to see that your car with the mods you have done is doing the same BHP as Omi's car with only a drop in K&N.

As I don't understand why this would be is there a reason?
What did TDI say?

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Loxy. Where's the best place to pick these up from? Deziboys car looks great, are his wheels 18's or 19's?
Yea I'm thinking the same higham, don't want to change my champ White wheels at the moment, so just trying to visualise the gp pack on with normal White wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Dezi has the OEM 18s repainted. Thats what I got too....they are a good wheel tbh and really suit the look of the car.

His is a sweet looking CW!

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Hi Loxy.

interesting to see that your car with the mods you have done is doing the same BHP as Omi's car with only a drop in K&N.

As I don't understand why this would be is there a reason?
What did TDI say?
This was in October last year I think. Yep, the long and short was my car had lost it's custom map and was back on the Group N calibration. Complete mystery as to how or why. :lol:

It was sorted out a couple of weeks later. Tested my flashpro module and not managed to recreate the loss again.

I was gutted as well on that dyno day, it was 2 weeks after I'd had the car remapped as well so I was expecting the 220 as before!

Omi I'm sure had at least a k&n drop in. Pretty much everyone thought that Omi's car must have had some unknown mods on it, maybe before he bought it. Toda Balancer Shaft Killer kit would have explained it.

Al's silver FN2 at the end got 208 which is what Paul has seen regularly with FN2s.

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Thanks Loxy. Where's the best place to pick these up from? Deziboys car looks great, are his wheels 18's or 19's?
Yea I'm thinking the same higham, don't want to change my champ White wheels at the moment, so just trying to visualise the gp pack on with normal White wheels.
DAVEK is correct resprayed OEM's hold their own against most of the wheels on the Market. No regrets respraying the White though hahaha bye bye dirt

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where's the cheapest place to pick up a gp pack at the moment? Yea I really like them dezi. But had black on my last car so fancy keeping them White for now.

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
This was in October last year I think. Yep, the long and short was my car had lost it's custom map and was back on the Group N calibration. Complete mystery as to how or why. :lol:

It was sorted out a couple of weeks later. Tested my flashpro module and not managed to recreate the loss again.

I was gutted as well on that dyno day, it was 2 weeks after I'd had the car remapped as well so I was expecting the 220 as before!

Omi I'm sure had at least a k&n drop in. Pretty much everyone thought that Omi's car must have had some unknown mods on it, maybe before he bought it. Toda Balancer Shaft Killer kit would have explained it.

Al's silver FN2 at the end got 208 which is what Paul has seen regularly with FN2s.
As far as i know the previous owner did no mods to it at all. I did get it from the stealers so cant be 100% on that.

all i have done to it is put a drop in filter on it, i just like to think i have a peach of an engine :D

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
all i have done to it is put a drop in filter on it, i just like to think i have a peach of an engine :D
:lol:

It could be. Paul was a bit surprised on the day. Standard EP3 pulling high 210s and one chap with an EP3 decatted but no ECU mods pulling over 220!

Your car is getting the sort of power you expect from the balancer shaft delete kit though.

All good! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts