2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm whether the CW Type R comes with the LSD?
Also, apart from the white, what makes the Type R different from the rest?

Im looking to buy a CW at the end of the month and so I am just doing some research.

Can anyone also provide me with any other info on this car at all?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks FWH.

Scofair, To be honest, I think I have already made my mind up and will be going for it.
That's even before I have taken one for a test drive.

Am I right in saying that 600 were made but only 100 are available to the UK market?

The only thing I am not too sure about is the hard ride that people talk about but I suppose, for a hot hatch like the fn2, what do you expect?

I am guessing by your signature that you have a CW? Any regrets?

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Thanks FWH.

Scofair, To be honest, I think I have already made my mind up and will be going for it.
That's even before I have taken one for a test drive.

Am I right in saying that 600 were made but only 100 are available to the UK market?

The only thing I am not too sure about is the hard ride that people talk about but I suppose, for a hot hatch like the fn2, what do you expect?

I am guessing by your signature that you have a CW? Any regrets?
It's my second CTR so i'm kinda used to the hard suspension ... although my girlfriend isn't quite so sure.
I wanted the CW initially, but at the time couldn't quite stretch to it. I was gonna go with the Mugen 200, but not sure if it's my age, but didn't like the front and rear spoilers. Each to there own i guess!
I know i made the right decision, and i'm sure you will too.
Good luck with it!

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
I never liked the type R till one CW TYPE R passed me on the way back from London then fell in love. I have deep pockets and still have no regrets buying my CW type r. Now a R nutter

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
I never liked the type R till one passed me on the way back from London then fell in love. I have deep pockets and still have no regrets buying my CW type r. Now a R nutter

I'll second that Dezi:cool:;)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Haha just seen your avitar and occupation. How bout a discount when I finally croak! My mrs would be happy then. quote" You love the car more than me" nahhhh she's diliusional NOT

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Haha just seen your avitar and occupation. How bout a discount when I finally croak! My mrs would be happy then. quote" You love the car more than me" nahhhh she's diliusional NOT

"You only live once" as they say lol

you want buried in the car mate cos i dont think we do box big enough to fit it in with you:rolleyes: . and cremators have emmision regulations too lol

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Wilko back on thread
The CW has LSD and HID LIGHTS AND CHROME BITS AND ITS WHITE TOO. My favourite colour. If you need convincing pm your email address and i will send you some pics "OF THE CAR" :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the pics Deziboy. You have a sweet motor!

Just out of interest. Have you added Mugen parts to your car?
I like the black wing mirrors!!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
You won't regret it mate! If you are worried about the ride get the eibachs fitted makes a huge difference!

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
150 ish for the springs then unless you fit yourself you're looking at labour for a garage to fit on top of that.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts