2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a Honda Civic 06 1.8 Full extra with the included sat nav system.
I have 2 questions.

1. I was wondering where and if i can to get a map for Cyprus?
2. If i pay honda to install for me the apple ipod music link will i see my playlists and songs on the included display like i do now when i insert an mp3 disk?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Hello all,

I have a Honda Civic 06 1.8 Full extra with the included sat nav system.
I have 2 questions.

1. I was wondering where and if i can to get a map for Cyprus?
2. If i pay honda to install for me the apple ipod music link will i see my playlists and songs on the included display like i do now when i insert an mp3 disk?

Thanks for all the help in advance.
Not sure what the bigger Nav screen will display for the iPod link, but I'm almost certain that it doesn't show e.g. Artist Name, Album etc like you can get with an MP3 CD.
My Civic doesn't have the satnav, but the display just shows CDC 01-03 for example which is playlist 1, track 3 when I'm using my Ipod.

The wiki link here Honda supplied iPod link - Civinfo Wiki will give you some details about the functionality of the iPod link.

Reactions: justckr

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I've been said that Cyprus Map will arrive for accord at the end of the year so I suppose that will be for civic as well.

Reactions: justckr

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like Honda doesn't want to give us a map of Cyprus. Can we do anything? Petition on something?

·
Registered
487 Posts
looks like Honda doesn't want to give us a map of Cyprus. Can we do anything? Petition on something?
they are not interested in tiny markets. hell, they don't even want to sell us the map for the rest of europe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts