2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dab Channel List

Hello all. I’ve just purchased my first Civic a 2015 1.6 l-dtec S Navi model

I have a quick question about the DAB is it possible to view a list of all stations? Trying to find Absolute 80’s which I listened to all the time in my Quashqai but getting lost in the Ensembles menu. I just want a list I can scroll down and pick the station. I’ve tried pressing the right arrow on the head unit, it finds Absolute Radio but not the 80’s or 90’s.

Any advice gratefully received.

·
Super Moderator
2,257 Posts
is it early or late 2015 I believe they changed from honda unit to android half way through 2015 my android unit lists the stations
think its touch the screen at the top while on dab and it lists a screen or just flick through the channels and it shows up regardless of in reception area or not
im north west so we don't get all the channels others do but we pay the same fee for the tv license which also covers the radio frequencies

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car was 1st registered in Sept 15. So 65 reg. I did read somewhere that you get more channels listed if you select all ensembles, so will have to look at that. The owners manual isn’t very helpful as it doesnt explain things too well.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yes, my March 15 Tourer just has a list of stations. I think once you've tuned to a station you add it to the list, something like that.

If you get stuck I'll have a closer look next time I'm in the car but dont remember having any problems with it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok...managed to sort it now....for anyone who has a similar issue I found the following worked

Menu....ensemble list.....all ensemble.....update list and suddenly all available channels listed. I’ve saved the ones I want to the presets and worked out on the DAB display if you touch the folder icon on the screen it’s then shows your presets.

If anyone knows an easier way of finding the list I would love to hear it. It seems a long winded way after my Quashqai which was press radio then DAB Station list... nice and easy on the move compared to the Honda Connect system..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts