1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
Fair race....:cool: Noahs tyre's prob didnt help going round the bends

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
My Amber would have pulled him along if you strapped to the lead to his chair. She does that with me in my wheelchair very quick and I weigh 15 stone!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
The pram needs polished lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
Lucky child like ours and mine.Nowdays when I see a child it reminds me innocent children die in Palestine.What happened to World Humanism if ever exist.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lucky child like ours and mine.Nowdays when I see a child it reminds me innocent children die in Palestine.What happened to World Humanism if ever exist.
You must be depressed all day long then!!!... If I would think like that every time I see a child I would consider suicide (I see lot's of children every day).

Still... Children have been dying for ages in Africa (AIDS, Malaria, Disentheria and many many more diseases)... why do you remember Palestinian kids and not African???... are they worthless?? :confused:

PD: This is a non political answer to a political post...

:eek:fftopic:We have many wars and conflicts in the world every day... don't start one here too!:eek:fftopic:

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Thats funny! Is Noah blowing kisses to the camera??

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Easy answer to a non political post.If you want real politics it may hurt you.
Lets not get in to Politics or Palestinian children. I believe the post is about a dad taking a picture of his pride of joy(s).

I don't think there is any context for doom and gloom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts