2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you will be aware I've recently smashed my heated screen .....there had to be one 馃榿 . I've had some answers to my questions thanks for your help (RM) but need to be for armed when the windscreen guy comes .......top and bottom of it my son did the glass clean up but was a bit ambitious and disconnected the three plugs on the passenger side and can't remember what was what ....doh ? So does anyone know what position on the screen the two plugs joined together go....I.e top or bottom of screen .....any pics or diagram would be brill ta in advance .

Administrator
Are the plugs all the same? They are often slightly different to prevent any mix ups.

Check the Lings website for exploded diagrams. Or good old Google ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Are the plugs all the same? They are often slightly different to prevent any mix ups.

Check the Lings website for exploded diagrams. Or good old Google ;)
Can't see anything on Lings just the screen and Google throws up nothing helpful . All the same size......

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
All black connectors .....one defo goes to heater element but which one that's the question other ones probably aerial but which ones again .......I'm hoping the fact two are taped together will mean the can only go either top or bottom then there's more chance of getting them right .....wished he'd left them on hah .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts