2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today while i was reflashing my car i managed to diconnect the cable from the flashpro to the car when i was going to put the laptop away.
Now i cant start the car, check enine/airbag is is on the display just like when you reflash the ecu. have i damaged the ecu? Or can this be fixed?
i have also disconnected the battery, didnt help

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
can you not plug it back in and check the settings?! maybe this is a precautionary message that needs to be seen to before you can start the car?!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Cant you disconnect the batery and leave it to reset its self?

Though that sorted stuff?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Disconnecting battery does nothing!
Have a look at the help files with the Flashpro software. It's critical you don't loose connection while you are transfering data.
You have to re-assign the Flashpro to the ECU as though it was a new one and it will work fine. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finally i get it to work... The problem was caused because of the broken link between the flashpro and the ecu. This resulted in that the ecu went into recover mode.
When i tried to reflash the ecu flashpro didnt get contact with the ecu because of the low voltage of the battery. If this happens, you have to make sure that your battery in your car is in god condition before you reflash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts