2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you Civic People :D i have just bought my 2006 Civic 1.8 sport 20000mile Civic 2 days ago.

now i am looking for some insperation maby a little styling.
i would love 2 have a Type-R but its about 40000 Gbp i Denmark.

i am looking for a Type-R/GT Front grill and some Alloys, i aint sure but can you fit 19" on a 1.8 sport ??

Glenn.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the only problem is that in Denmark its illigal for the wheels to stick outside the bumpers, sorry for my english :facepalm:.

but i hate that the wheels almost is hiding i the back, i want them out to the edge, maby by using spacers.

·
Go with the Flo...
1,139 Posts
here in the uk its illegal if they stick out past the top of the wheel arch.

Those ones in the link are 9.5'' wide........ not sure if they would fit :confused:

my wheels are really inside the arch on the back, i dont like it either! my new wheels are a bit wider with a lower offset so should stick out a bit more.
If i kept my type-r wheels i would have fitted eibach pro spacers eventually!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay

okay it sounds like you got the same rules as i Denmark, yes they are 9.5 but you can get them from 7.5 - 9-5 so i am playing with the idea to get some 9s in the back and some 8.5s infront if they can fit without sticking out, hmm is there some where in here i can find out how wide i can go in the back without sticking out?

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
no problem

it will be no problem.
i have 19" on front and 20" on the back and its works fine.:eek:

Reactions: Civiii

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
:eek:
it will be no problem.