2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
more torque than the mrs
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should the aircon light up the mrs said it doesn't it's always been like it,its bugging me now i'm sure it lit up before can't remember ,i've read a few posts when searching and a few people have had the same issue .

Attachments

·
more torque than the mrs
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys probably is the led gone,just changed the gloss black surround to a type r one and was wondering if i'd done something wrong but thinking about it its only one plug connector on that side of the panel, everything works as it should when i press the buttons so i'll learn to live with it oh my vsa and hazard light light up..

found this post exactly the same issue but honda said it was normal:confused:
i phoned honda today explained my auto climate button with temp control lights but my (mode fan speed ac buttons don't also my mph/kh button don't light up vs button don't light up are they not ment to iluminate?? Honda said they don't light up! I have posted this in another discussion but thought it would be better in this section thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
OP: Do you mean does the AC button light up to indicate that the AC is on? In that case no it doesn't.
If you mean does it light up green so you can find it in the dark then yes, it should.

·
more torque than the mrs
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
more torque than the mrs
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wonder would it be a nightmare to change. Probably!
update had a play i can now confirm its very easy to change the bulbs, place the bulb into its locator and turn clockwise to lock it, some pics you will see the other bulbs in place to remove them turn anti clockwise.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I dont think the steering wheels has any. what about the bulbs for the sterio they are not lighting up on my car any ideas for that. cheers Cam

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
more torque than the mrs
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont think the steering wheels has any. what about the bulbs for the sterio they are not lighting up on my car any ideas for that. cheers Cam

as the battery been off the car recently?check if the instrument light dimmer needs turning up by the rev counter .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks. Yeah the battery has been off and the dimmer switch it all the way up as some other parts light up and work with the dimmer . Cam

1 - 18 of 18 Posts