2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm after the dash panel that is located just in front of the Sat Nav/Instument Cluster.

It's the one that is used when the car has Factory Sat Nav Fitted as, apparently it's sloped more than the normal one (Labelled in Yellow in the attached Picture)

Are you able to help at all? (Even just the part number would really help me!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Hi,

I'm after the dash panel that is located just in front of the Sat Nav/Instument Cluster.

It's the one that is used when the car has Factory Sat Nav Fitted as, apparently it's sloped more than the normal one (Labelled in Yellow in the attached Picture)

Are you able to help at all? (Even just the part number would really help me!)
After you checked Lings Honda online? Personally would search for Civics breaking.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anfield786: Cheers for the pointer, I think I've been able to locate the part number now so a step closer!

·
Vendor
1,433 Posts
Hello,
Thanks for your message. Apologies for the delay, we have only been given a notification for the most recent comment and not at the start of the actual thread.
We can certainly find & supply this part from you. All i need is your vehicle reg or chassis number. You can email in to [email protected] if you do not want to put this on here.
Please be aware that Lings create their own part numbers on their diagrams (i don't know why) and they do not actually use the proper Honda part number :)
Thanks guys!

Andy

·
Administrator
17,935 Posts
Good point about the odd Lings part numbers, either add the item to the basket to see the Honda part# or on the relevant parts page, remove _pfk from URL and refresh (F5) ;)

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts