2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intermittent problem with the following, on my June 2018 1.5 Sport Turbo.

The ACC and LKAS are turned off, but on two occasions when driving on an empty straight road the ACC and LKAS lights have illuminated in orange.

The only way to clear them is to stop the car, turn off the ignition and re start the car.

Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks.

·
Grumpy old f**k
103 Posts
Intermittent problem with the following, on my June 2018 1.5 Sport Turbo.

The ACC and LKAS are turned off, but on two occasions when driving on an empty straight road the ACC and LKAS lights have illuminated in orange.

The only way to clear them is to stop the car, turn off the ignition and re start the car.

Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks.
I have a very similar problem, I get cruise control errors fairly regularly on my way home from work. The problem has been present since a day or so after I picked up the car in March last year. I’ve only seen this issue on my way home from work in roughly the same place every time (within a 1km stretch of road, traffic usually (but not always) on my right or ahead of me, I’m usually (but not always) going uphill. Weather conditions are not a factor. I get multiple warnings, and symbols going orange. Lane assist remains operational. The cruise control & collision avoidance along with several other features will not work. If I stop the car, without switching off the engine, and wait a maybe 10 seconds the errors will go away and all is back to normal again. I've driven all over Ireland and this issue only happens in the one place. I've had the car with the dealer but they can find nothing, If i find out anything more I will let you know.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have a very similar problem, I get cruise control errors fairly regularly on my way home from work. The problem has been present since a day or so after I picked up the car in March last year. I’ve only seen this issue on my way home from work in roughly the same place every time (within a 1km stretch of road, traffic usually (but not always) on my right or ahead of me, I’m usually (but not always) going uphill. Weather conditions are not a factor. I get multiple warnings, and symbols going orange. Lane assist remains operational. The cruise control & collision avoidance along with several other features will not work. If I stop the car, without switching off the engine, and wait a maybe 10 seconds the errors will go away and all is back to normal again. I've driven all over Ireland and this issue only happens in the one place. I've had the car with the dealer but they can find nothing, If i find out anything more I will let you know.
Very strange.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
It has happened to me once, a week or two ago. Driving up an unlit road at night and a mpv comes towards me in the pitch black with no lights. I reacted before the car did pretty quick and hit the brakes and i came to a stop but i did end up in the grass at the side of the road. After i set off again i noticed the ACC and LKAS in orange. Pulled over to check i hadnt any damage. No damage and switching off and on the car cleared the error and i havnt had it since.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts