2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
アレックス
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!!!
During the last two months or so, I face a problem concerning my type S interior. When driving on rough or bad surface road, I hear a very disturbing noise-creak-groan from the inside of the whole dashboard. I cannot specify the source, but I think it comes from the inside and upper section of the dashboard, behind the radiocd - clima screen. Sometimes it sounds like a plastic part hits another, and sometimes like a creak. My dealer cannot solve it unfortunatelly :(. I read about windscreen noises here, and I have already inserted foam tape left and right where the windscreen contacts with the two plastic covers, but I noticed no difference. Please help me!!!! I am gonna lose my mind!!! It is very disturbing, like driving a 20 years old low quality car..

·
アレックス
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Civic is just the same!:(

I've given up now. I keep the CD on loud instead, there's too many rattles to find them all.
My friend, this is not a solution... I bought a 25.000 euro Honda, and I demand to have the quality I deserve!!

·
アレックス
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, but I can't keep taking my car in for it to be pulled apart, you can end up with MORE rattles!:(
Yes, I agree with you, but I can't hear it....

P.S. I like very very much your dog my friend!!! I would like to buy a labrador or a gold retriever!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts