2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Looks good - quite liking it!! >:)
A bit chaotic coming up to Christmas - normal family things together with work being crazy ... !!
When able, I'll take a few photos, but none in daylight until possibly the weekend.

OK, a few photos - wasn't that cold outside!!
You can see the glue - I'm letting it set better, then I'll clean it a little - Shoe Goo's easy to work with and won't damage the trim.

Al.
Looks good, the doors are very plain to begin with.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Reactions: atom3624
Discussion starter · #42 ·
I cleaned up that 'excess' in the 3rd photo by the vent without problem - all is clean.

That line I inserted in the front doors cannot be copied on the rears - trim is so tight, there's no chance of getting the trim tool or anything else in there - at least without damaging it, so I'm not going to try any more.

Al.

I cleaned up that 'excess' in the 3rd photo by the vent without problem - all is clean.

That line I inserted in the front doors cannot be copied on the rears - trim is so tight, there's no chance of getting the trim tool or anything else in there - at least without damaging it, so I'm not going to try any more.

Al.
Looks really good, I'm impressed. Where did you end up buying it from? Amazon?

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Just got the trim from one of the sites on Ebay.

I purchased 2, just in case I had problems, or got carried away. I'm only halfway through the 1st if that and agree - 'less is more'.

Al.

I'm thinking of doing the same in my G10 Prestige in polished metal with all black interior trim. I was thinking of either the blue or silver as I think the red looks a little garish. I would value other peoples thoughts on this please. (or how about gold?).
Still, at ÂŁ2.19 a roll, it isn't going to break the bank to get all three and see for myself, is it.

I'm thinking of doing the same in my G10 Prestige in polished metal with all black interior trim. I was thinking of either the blue or silver as I think the red looks a little garish. I would value other peoples thoughts on this please. (or how about gold?).
Still, at ÂŁ2.19 a roll, it isn't going to break the bank to get all three and see for myself, is it.
Hi, do u have a link for the product please?

My original order arrived, 2 months late!!

Anybody need some - blue?

Al.
Yes please

Reactions: Dilligaf1970
Reactions: Dilligaf1970
Type R red trim pieces for RHD from aliexpress.
I'm going to change the red steering wheel cover to carbon. The red on the wheel is abit much.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.