2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several Warnings lights came on at the same time, tyre pressure, abs, power steering, acc, lkas, some others anyone else have this and how did you fix it. 2017 civic

Premium Member
First port of call - I'd check your battery condition, always a good idea to rule out with modern vehicles when you get electrical weirdness - I also have a Land Rover Freelander 2 where it is THE 1st diagnostic step for gremlins, in my case the ICE/satnav system was being very odd - solved with a new battery (the FL2 is much more demanding on its battery than a Civic tho to be fair).

Tyre pressure & ABS are linked I think on 10th gen as they are on 8th & 9th (I imagine a Mod will be along later to move your Q to the 10th gen section) I'm sure others here will be able to help out with a path to follow to hopefully get to the bottom of your problem (y)

Registered
Several Warnings lights came on at the same time, tyre pressure, abs, power steering, acc, lkas, some others anyone else have this and how did you fix it. 2017 civic
Disconnect the battery for 15/20 mins this will clear the codes, if they return then you can confirm that there are faults, the cold weather sometimes sets them off, try this before you take it to a garage.

Registered
When I had a problem with my alarm, I called the AA. First thing they did was to remove a lead from the battery to reset the system. After reconnecting the battery a few minutes later, the dashboard lit up like a Xmas tree. The AA patrol man, turned the steering wheel lock to lock 3 times (ignition on but not started). This turned off most of the dashboard fault lights and the rest reset after a short drive.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When I had a problem with my alarm, I called the AA. First thing they did was to remove a lead from the battery to reset the system. After reconnecting the battery a few minutes later, the dashboard lit up like a Xmas tree. The AA patrol man, turned the steering wheel lock to lock 3 times (ignition on but not started). This turned off most of the dashboard fault lights and the rest reset after a short drive.
Thanks mate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts