2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a replacement Viofo A119 v3 dashcam and am awaiting the delivery of a Viofo hardwire kit. To protect the battery from excessive voltage drain whilst camera is in parking mode this needs both switched and permanent 12v. The fuse panel is nicely placed under the dash but doesn’t seem to have the option socket that I used when I had a Civic mk8 2.2 I can piggyback fuses but am a bit wary as to which to use plus there doesn’t seem to be as much information about for a mk4 Cr-v as a Civic. Facebook Cr-v group only seem to be interested in fuel consumption and tyre sizes, so hopefully there’s more help here please.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I hope this thread helps you

https://www.civinfo.com/forum/#/topics/394922?page=1

I was just looking through the CRV section as currently we are swapping our tourer for a EX CRV

We had the option connector on there for our dash cam and worked flawlessly. So fingers crossed will do the same on the CRV when we get it Monday.

Hope this helps you

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
On second thoughts I've looked at ours we picked up on Monday. And ours has the option connector already there and being used. My guess is it's something to do with the sensing pack we have on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts