2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick one - I have noticed a few civics with the date displayed as well as the time in the air con display panel and just wondered how this is done - the link below shows "harps" civic wich going by his sig is an 07 so mine (09) should have the same display?? Any info greatly appreciated

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff478/harps_s/P1030744.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Its because he has a double din fitted. Mines is the same as I have a double din. It only shows that as it can't show the track info

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its because he has a double din fitted. Mines is the same as I have a double din. It only shows that as it can't show the track info
Cheers fella - just wondered if it could show the date when off rather than just the time?

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
if you change the head unit, there is a seperate adaptor used to display the date etc on the main display. I had a pioneer avic 930bt fitted to a civic yesterday and it has exactly this on display now on the dash , along with the heater controls.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wish they had done this standard as I'd like that space filled if I have the radio off - cheers for the help guys

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Good spot doc - shame we can't have that as standard - I agree it looks pretty good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts