2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people

Following on from Eds thread about Ireland I'm going to be up in Ayr from friday (20th) till the next saturday (30th) so if theres any meets on or anybody fancies meeting/photoshoots/rides in the car then let me know. :)

Hope to see some people about :)

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
what you doing in my neck of the woods Dave. I'll come out and say hi if you want.

PM me where you are staying or your moby and I'll drop you a text.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
a could be about next week, would love to see your car, am looking to get ma car washed and waxed on tue or wed so could get a photoshot after that

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Hey people

Following on from Eds thread about Ireland I'm going to be up in Ayr from friday (20th) till the next saturday (30th) so if theres any meets on or anybody fancies meeting/photoshoots/rides in the car then let me know. :)

Hope to see some people about :)
The next Friday that's a 20th is Friday 20th May - the next Saturday that's a 30th is Saturday 30th July - nice little jolly if you ask me :p

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad..22nd! :p

I do have a nice 17 days off as of thursday 4pm though.

Where abouts are all you guys from? Is it much of a drive to ayr from where you are?

Any ideas on places to visit whilst im up..last time we went to glencoe & edinburgh for some day trips which were pretty cool.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
yeah I'd quite happily meet up this Sunday if y'all up for it

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
oooooooooo could maybe jump in on this if theres room.. where? when? might bring the fleet.. as my esteemed coleagues are now referring to the family cars!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
places to go.. stirling is central, has castle, wallace monument, bannockburn, about 45 mins from loch lomond and the trossachs.... thoguh depends what your after

·
Aye Aye....
7,100 Posts
Aye I don't think that Sunday is a good idea with the last auld firm game, there's bound to be bother after the mighty Hoops pump the manky mob ;)

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Aye I don't think that Sunday is a good idea with the last auld firm game, there's bound to be bother after the mighty Hoops pump the manky mob ;)
:worms:

what about a night through the week ?? Davek where else are you thinking about visiting ?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts