2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Davek visits scotland - Ayr - anyone about??

Scotland 
6K views 66 replies 15 participants last post by  Davek 
#1 ·
Hey people

Following on from Eds thread about Ireland I'm going to be up in Ayr from friday (20th) till the next saturday (30th) so if theres any meets on or anybody fancies meeting/photoshoots/rides in the car then let me know. :)

Hope to see some people about :)

#3 ·
what you doing in my neck of the woods Dave. I'll come out and say hi if you want.

PM me where you are staying or your moby and I'll drop you a text.

#5 ·
The next Friday that's a 20th is Friday 20th May - the next Saturday that's a 30th is Saturday 30th July - nice little jolly if you ask me :p

#6 ·
My bad..22nd! :p

I do have a nice 17 days off as of thursday 4pm though.

Where abouts are all you guys from? Is it much of a drive to ayr from where you are?

Any ideas on places to visit whilst im up..last time we went to glencoe & edinburgh for some day trips which were pretty cool.

#11 ·
yeah I'd quite happily meet up this Sunday if y'all up for it

#21 ·
Tbh i havent got a clue whats planned for me just yet. I will try & find out later.

I was hoping to be on the road at 6am but thats gone out the window.

Lets have some guesses..how long you think it'll take?? (Bearing in mind its bank holiday traffic too!) & its roughly 500 miles.

#24 ·
Dave if your looking for somewhere to visit I would recommend my home county of fife ! St Andrews in particular :) just up the road from me too , I'm off thurs and fri next week but available most evenings if you need a personal guide :laugh: I know a great place for a photoshoot too would be good for 2-4 cars if anyone else fancies :D

#26 ·
Im off to Scotland today for a week. Staying at Balmara at Loch Lommond. I'll keep an eye out for ya !

#30 ·
Just caught this one

Would be up for a meet Dave, could do Wed/Thu/Fri evening i'm 2mins away from kimo and fraser if they could make it and about 20 mins from Ayr

Think I drove past your car today parked up just off the A77 about 5.30pm? Was heading home in my van from work

#31 ·
Where abouts are you all then? Im staying in Dalmilling at the mo.

Was it just off the side of the road on a bank bit? Near the river & stepping stones? Milano Civic with the reg ending in ZRC. :) I was down the river taking some photos to mess about with on photoshop

#32 ·
Myself and Kimo in Saltcoats and I believe Fraser in Stevenston

I'm working in Ayr Hospital next few days also

Yeah that was the one, thought I saw someone taking pictures down the bank by the river as I drove past

#33 ·
Yeah that was the one, thought I saw someone taking pictures down the bank by the river as I drove past
Damn it....spotted being a geek! LOL!

Well since your local you know of the best places to go around here...be good to see some of you. :)

There does seem to be alot of modified cars around here...80% of them corsas though!

#34 ·
Dont forget the saxo's........

A run to Largs and then on to Inverkip is a short but scenic run along the west coast

Largs is 15 mins from Saltcoats then Inverkip a further 15 mins after that

I'm sure kimo/fraser will have some ideas too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.