2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people

Just realised I haven't put any pics up of how my car actually looks at the mo, been asked a few times about different drops on the OEM wheels and what its like so for peoples reference this is 30mm drop with the Eibachs on the OEM 18" wheels in gloss black....

Having a go up the Pod...

Engine bay pic at Ace Cafe Honda Meet...

My bros DC2, mates EP3 and my FN2...

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
great pics dave, how do you find the gruppem with the charger, i thought the open cones were better suited?

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Simply superb Dave. One of my fave FN2s of the forum. Keep em coming

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Youve a very nice car mate, what time was the quarter mile?:D

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Very very nice dude. It was also nice to chat to you at the Ace Cafe all those months ago.
If I remember right the Teg had a 500hp turbo'd B18?

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
looking very nice! the supercharger looks so good and the Mugen Grill XD

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the comments guys....hope this has helped answer a few questions about how gloss black wheels look on the Milano and how the 30mm drop looks on OEM 18's.

great pics dave, how do you find the gruppem with the charger, i thought the open cones were better suited?
To be totally honest it runs absolutely fine and my tuner commented on how well the Gruppe M worked on it, he commented on how the intake temperatures were staying constantly low and that heat soak wasn't affecting it at all after numerous runs. It is currently running 305bhp on a dyno which reads lower than others. I have given up trying to compete with Terry & Dezi for power though as I don't have the same sort of budgets as them :( and at the moment its running quick but very refined as its still on the OEM catback exhaust so its nice for everyday use.

Simply superb Dave. One of my fave FN2s of the forum. Keep em coming
Cheers buddy....Loving yours too! One of if not the best silver FN2 I seen. [smilie=gt-happyup.:

[QUOTE="tinkz, post: 742345, member: 15478"]Youve a very nice car mate, what time was the quarter mile?:D[/quote]

My best that day was 13.9 but was getting better on each run...unfortunatly the weather changed after that and the day was cut short, I only got 6 runs in and they were about 30 mins apart...its fine using the power on the road but on the strip I was really struggling to get power down in first without the LSD :(

Very very nice dude. It was also nice to chat to you at the Ace Cafe all those months ago.
If I remember right the Teg had a 500hp turbo'd B18?
Yeah was good chatting to you too...was glad to see some more FN's there. That wasn't my bro's Teg with the turbo, it was the guy behind his (Mr Scotty - Have a habit of always bumping into him everytime im at a show and stuff so always have a good chat) with the UK DC2....that was a beast! 430bhp...only being limited by the turbo.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers for the comments.

Ed....next time im round your way at a meet or anything i'll give you a message on facebook or something...definatly up for a photoshoot.

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
DAVEK you should be really proud of your wheels bro. I'm liking the red hoses under your hood. Forget the budget I still look up to you and terry and that's the truth!!

·
Mugenised C/W
936 Posts
Very nice car. I can understand the temptation of going to the dark side (supercharger)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts