2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought its about time i put some pics up of my car so far! Haven't done too much to it yet but who knows what the future holds for the FN2! I just started with a few Light mods such as Team Hekos and red H key!
Red H.jpg Hekos.jpg
Next was induction. Got the aem off cazza for cheap so decided to give it ago. Although it looked and sounded awesome i just couldn't get along with it so decided to part with it and just replace with do-luck panel filter!
aem 001.jpg aem 002.jpg
Next on the list was to paint brake calipers and to fit mugen rear wing. I got some Tein s-Tech the other day from cazza so gonna try and get them fitted over the weekend.
caliper.jpg mugen! 007.jpg
mugen! 008.jpg tein.jpg
Thats pretty much my car upto now. Once its all been lowered will defo give a clean and get some better pics up!

Cheers for looking people!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not? While your at it charge it up2
Would love to do that but it costs so much! would probably sell and get something with a turbo when i need more horses! wanna see yours mate but your so far away!!!!:mad:

·
Banned
1,333 Posts
Would love to do that but it costs so much! would probably sell and get something with a turbo when i need more horses! wanna see yours mate but your so far away!!!!:mad:
I know Dave,but remember where there's a turbo there turbo lag!!!feel free for a road trip anytime buddy!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know Dave,but remember where there's a turbo there turbo lag!!!feel free for a road trip anytime buddy!
I might just do that next year if you haven't swapped it for a milano!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
looking good buddy. so anything planned after the springs?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looking good buddy. so anything planned after the springs?
Thanks ash. I did say to my self that i wanna knuckle down and get my finance payed of but i cant see that happening! Would like to do something with the wheels once its lowered. Not sure what yet though. Any ideas? Then gonna look at an intake next. Maybe gruppe m or tegiwa?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
244 Posts
Really nice looking FN2 there, and also will look alot better when you have fitted the springs! :cool:

Post some photos after the weekend! (If you manage to fit them.)

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Thanks ash. I did say to my self that i wanna knuckle down and get my finance payed of but i cant see that happening! Would like to do something with the wheels once its lowered. Not sure what yet though. Any ideas? Then gonna look at an intake next. Maybe gruppe m or tegiwa?
depends on your budget mate and what your ultimate goal is. Welcome for a spin in mine anytime.

wheels? either powder coat them or get something lighter.

As for intakes both are pretty good. but an intake wont make you substantial gains imo. address the exhaust manifold if you want power.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Really nice looking FN2 there, and also will look alot better when you have fitted the springs! :cool:

Post some photos after the weekend! (If you manage to fit them.)
i will do mate and thanks!;)

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
depends on your budget mate and what your ultimate goal is. Welcome for a spin in mine anytime.

wheels? either powder coat them or get something lighter.

As for intakes both are pretty good. but an intake wont make you substantial gains imo. address the exhaust manifold if you want power.
I will defo take you up on the offer mate. but i know what im like. ill end up charging mine! was thinking anthracite for the wheels then some spacers to bring them out. I would do the mani but the whole MOT thing just puts me off a bit! Im sure after hearing yours ill change my opinion!!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts