2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have been on this forum for a few months now so thought i would start a mod thred.
I got my car june last year and was totaly standard apart from tinted windows.
this is how it looked when i got my car

The first thing i bought for the car was my gp kit bought from cox motorparts,so i fitted that myself took me a couple of hours but got there in the end.

Then i went onto my airbox witch i smoothed out and put a ram air ducting feed straight to my airbox.Sounds alot better and a bit more responsive.

When i had that done i poped down to Falkland performance and had a dyno done to see if it had made any gains(wish i had done one before)

then got some fog light protectors (cheers wanner:))

After that i ordered my 15mm springs and flashpro

Got my springs fitted and flashpro installed with group n map and im happy with the looks and the way it drives so this is how it looks just now hope you all like thank you for reading;)

My mods to come will be painted calipers(silver with black type and red r) and gloss black vinyl wraped roof,then that will be me untill i see something else i like on this site:D

·
Kennoway Man
611 Posts
Hi Dave,
Seen you the other day (Saturday).. McDonald's glenrothes, car looks good man..
A put a thread up saying I seen the car but after a wee bit digging I found it was yours

Broony

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi mate sorry not been on this site for a bit.Yeh a remeber seeing your car,you drove out the car park when i was in the que eh.Your car was looking good also mate i like the wheels.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Kennoway Man
611 Posts
Nah mate a wasn't in my car lol was in my burds car a walked infront of you when you were at the Wee window.. Had an Italy top n shorts on.. Well hung over lol.. maybe you have seen me some other time tho.. First of me seeing you like

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah mate a wasn't in my car lol was in my burds car a walked infront of you when you were at the Wee window.. Had an Italy top n shorts on.. Well hung over lol.. maybe you have seen me some other time tho.. First of me seeing you like

ah i c lol.now i think about it the car i saw had a black roof aswell.trusty old mcdonalds for hang over material eh u cant beet it lol.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
welcome back Dave :D

anything new to report ?
How do Rowbo? na nothing yet mate a priced geting ma wheels dimond cut but not sure now.am on ma holidays thur to turkey for a week oh and won tickets to the silverstone gp so cant wait for that:D

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
How do Rowbo? na nothing yet mate a priced geting ma wheels dimond cut but not sure now.am on ma holidays thur to turkey for a week oh and won tickets to the silverstone gp so cant wait for that:D

aw man wish i was going to turkey :( think its spain for us this year , gutted :laugh: and the gp spawny bas :p

dinny bother wi the wheels dude , buy my hks instead ;)

1 - 20 of 145 Posts