2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Firstly, great forum. This is my first Honda and great to find such an active forum to join.

Recently picked up my Black 1.8 EX, and loving it so far. Have been trying to follow the forum's running in method but it's very tempting to just take it for a proper blast. Oh well, only another 400 miles to go!

I was wondering if anyone could help with a little bugbear I have with the Satnav. It says in the manual you can set the map to switch to Day or Night mode based on whether the headlights are on by selecting Auto from the menu (accessed by pressing the Day/Night button). However, this isn't working for me and the map stays in either Day or Night mode until I manually change it. Is anyone else having this problem or am doing something stupid (which is more than likely the case)?

Cheers.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
See the switch to dim the speedo etc?
Lower it one notch from the maximum brightness and it should switch automatically :)

Reactions: Honciv

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just been out to try it, and that works! Not sure whether that was just me being stupid or not, but what the hell.

Cheers mate.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
No problem :)

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Bloody hell Neo! You were useful there!! This has also been getting on my wick and you've managed to help :eek: completely stunned ;)

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
NeoFlare - Thats me sorted as well!

Thanks for the info.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
You're welcome

·
Registered
39 Posts