2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody.

Yesterday i-Shift in my 57 Civic stopped working, it happened overnight. I drove it on Friday without any problems but when I tried to start it on Saturday morning a cog wheel symbol popped on a dash display and I could not select any gear or Automatic mode. I can start the engine, though. I have been browsing internet since yesterday and every page I visited says that clutch actuator is faulty (most common problem in Civic 8th). I managed to read error codes using an aluminium foil but none of the errors listed on the dash seems to be related to transmission:

PA50
B1155 Gauge Control Module Lost Communication with Combination Switch Control Unit (HLSW Message)
B1156 Gauge Control Module Lost Communication with Combination Switch Control Unit (WIPSW Message)
B1157 Gauge Control Module Lost Communication with MICU (MICU Message)
B1159 Gauge Control Module Lost Communication with MICU (DOORSW Message)
B1160 Gauge Control Module Lost Communication with Door Multiplex Control Unit (Door Lock Switch Message)
B1188 Gauge Control Module Lost Communication with the MICU (RM Message)

PA51
B1240 Problem in the Mode Control Linkage, Doors, or Motor
B1235 Problem in the Driver's Air Mix Control Linkage, Door, or Motor Circuit
B2983 Problem in the Recirculation Control Linkage, Door, or Motor Circuit
B2991 Climate Control Unit Lost Communication with Audio HVAC Subdisplay Unit (with audio system) or HVAC Subdisplay Unit (without audio system)

PA96
B1905 Immobilizer unit lost communication with MICU(door lock switch message)

Is there anything I can check before sending the actuator for repair? Visiting a local Honda dealer is a bit problematic as I cannot move this bloody car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts