2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find one. TRO seems to be about rep mobile German brands these days. Zzzzz. Any pointers?

·
Enjoying life
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not worried about tow hooks etc, just something a bit more k20 orientated. I guess there's k20 org etc.

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
You could blame Honda for the increase of German cars, they've lost a lot of Type R credibility in the last 3-4 years and rightly so

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
i find civicx come up a lot when i do searches and seem to have some decent info over there. surprised i dont have an account yet tbh. maybe something to get round too at the weekend.

·
Enjoying life
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doesn't make sense when Honda still rank higher in the reliability tables.

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
In general across the entire Honda range, maybe.

Both the FK2 and FK8 have been problematic by comparison though, and these make up a very small percentage of overall Honda sales.

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Why do you say that? Genuine question.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk
Just the way Honda have dealt with genuine faults in these turbo type R's, basically everything is blamed on driver error, from poor quality steering wheels, ripped bolsters after 2 months, clutches, gearboxes being the more serious one, I've probably forgotten a few.
They gave the all clear on aftermarket exhausts then used that against the owner come gearbox fault, some owners have even taken it further

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
And from some of the stories I have been made aware of HUS are more understanding that HUK..

Reactions: FergyCiv
1 - 13 of 13 Posts