2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just new to here so i thought i'd post some pics of my Deep Bronze Pearl Type R GT.
Let me know what you guys think as i wasn't sure about the colour until the day i picked it up and the sun was shininig on it and now i love it.
Fantastic car!

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
lovely, its like coca-cola.

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Lovely job mate, looks more like Pepsi MAX;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments. Was gonna try and drive economically but that damn vtec noise keeps me pressing the loud pedal far too often. Ha. Amazing sound.

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
looking good:)

·
Likes this
407 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Looks great! Love the colour, saw 2nd hand one outside showroom and was sooooo tempted to get more info on it. :D must be a joy to drive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I picked this one up on an 07 plate with 28,000 miles, 1 owner and full Honda service history for £9995! I've had a lot of cars but I've got to say I absolutely love this one and the engine is a peach.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
I picked this one up on an 07 plate with 28,000 miles, 1 owner and full Honda service history for £9995! I've had a lot of cars but I've got to say I absolutely love this one and the engine is a peach.
That is cheap as chips congrats and have to say your "BLACK" CTR looks ace lmao

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
lovely, its like coca-cola.
sweet and sticky? ;)

actually deep bronze was my first choice for the colour, but alas... can't get it anymore here!

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Yeah i miss my DBP CTR. Looks stunning when clean in the sunlight! ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts