2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know or know how i can find out how many deep sapphire fn2's were made. As we've seen more M200's about than we
have dsb fn2's and the girl friend thinks its funny they seem rarer than our M200... :)

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Very rare im told look stunning as well, with the white ones your looking at around 720 in this country maybe less with the ones written off so at a guess I would say the blues are more rare

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
I had an M200 driver tell me his was the rarest type R. I asked him how many DSB CTRs he had seen.

'Yours is the first in 3 years'

:D

I've still never seen another DSB on the road except mugged offs at civinfo meets.

·
B16 OJR
1,015 Posts
Think it was only released in that colour after 09 might be wrong

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had an M200 driver tell me his was the rarest type R. I asked him how many DSB CTRs he had seen.

I've still never seen another DSB on the road except mugged offs at civinfo meets.
I'd only ever seen 1 until yesterday when we saw 1 on the A1 which started our discusion about them being rare.

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts

M200 the rarest type r :facepalm2: some of the m200 owners live in la la land, when will the small amount realise they are standard models and were never touched by mugen, I hope you put him right by informing him it's the m20 thats rare. There's a 200 near me (yet to see it) but he told my mate the m200 is ubber rare and he had to snap this one up as there's not many in the country and it's quicker, my mate said he cant understand why his ep3 keeps up with it, I had to inform him to let his mate know it's the m20 thats rare and faster and he's purchased a marketing ploy from honda

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
M200 the rarest type r :facepalm2: some of the m200 owners live in la la land, when will the small amount realise they are standard models and were never touched by mugen, I hope you put him right by informing him it's the m20 thats rare. There's a 200 near me (yet to see it) but he told my mate the m200 is ubber rare and he had to snap this one up as there's not many in the country and it's quicker, my mate said he cant understand why his ep3 keeps up with it, I had to inform him to let his mate know it's the m20 thats rare and faster and he's purchased a marketing ploy from honda
Youve got to take the M200 for what it is a champ white with a sexy looking kit and wheels on it, like getting the rages and gp kit on any other type r.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There was one recently at Junction 600 that was on piston heads. Think it was up for £14k. Advert said it was professionally lowered

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Around here I havnt seen neither a m20 or m200, but arnt they all RHD? :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts