2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting together a group buy on Defi gauges and although I have the prices back on the actual gauges and Seeker pod, I am still waiting on a couple of other pod options so will add them later.

Delivery is going to be about 3 weeks from initial placement of the order mainly due to the very slow turnaround of the pods from Seeker. I am hoping that we can get a couple of alternatives including the Mugen one and then delivery should be a lot quicker.

These are the gauge options:

These are the "BF" type that are being slowly phased out and when powered down appear black.

RRP on the set which is Oil Pressure, Oil temperature and water temperature, defi link controller, Alfit Oil sensor adapter and water adapter is £706+VAT

Group buy price is £626.45+VAT (£791.45+VAT Supplied and fitted - Excluding gauge pod)

These are the "Advanced CR" with the 2 options, Black and white face when powered down. Each also has 2 colour options.

RRP on the set which is Oil Pressure, Oil temperature and water temperature, defi link controller, Alfit Oil sensor adapter and water adapter is £660+VAT

Group buy price is £570.68+VAT (£735.68+VAT Supplied and fitted - Excluding gauge pod)

These are the new "Advanced BF" range which go black when powered down. Colour is not switchable on these like it is on the CR Range.

RRP on the set which is Oil Pressure, Oil temperature and water temperature, defi link controller, Alfit Oil sensor adapter and water adapter is £667+VAT

Group buy price is £576.45+VAT (£741.45+VAT Supplied and fitted - Excluding gauge pod)

Gauge pod options: (I will add more as they hopefully become available)

Seeker - £243.10+VAT

Please add your name if interested and copy and paste the list below on colour options where appropriate:

Defi BF

Defi Advanced CR
1. Daz - Black

Defi Advanced BF

·
Registered
790 Posts
Damb I don't know which dials I want but will be either advanced cr or the advanced bf...also any pics of the different pods that you will be doing Paul??

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All pods will look similar and position the same. Only difference will be in price once I have stuck the mandatory Mugen markup on ;)

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Would be good to see a Mugen style Gauge pod for LHD cars.. ;)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Paul I want the advanced bf gauges but they don't come with the regular position bezel but it says they can be bought seperatly??how much extra would it be for the extra 3 bezels please ??If the bezels are to expensive on there own I'll probably just go with the advanced cr dials ?

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Cant comment on the mugen pod but the seeker is very well made and a very good match for the interior of the car!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts

Seeker pod

·
Registered
790 Posts
That will do me looks sweet so nearly all sorted just awaiting prices for the above bits i asked about Paul and the I'll know which dials to pick..price dependent..

·
Registered
790 Posts
Paul think I'll have a set of the advance cf gauges with the seeker pod...how easy is it to change the dials from white to red..is this done in the defi link gauge or would it require taking the gauges out of the pod??won't want these fitting till mid fen...let me know if that's ok fella

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So Daz - Do you want the Black faced CR which has the white or red colour option configured through the controller, or the Advanced BF which blacks out when powered down?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Sorry Paul I'll make it clearer fella
I want the advance cr dials
Black dial that light up White and red
Any more probs let me know fella

1 - 20 of 36 Posts