2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
ace, looking forward to seeing more info on this paul.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Hmm wonder where this idea came from! Lol!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
HahAhahahah. I hate you so much! The lads haven't stopped badgering me about them!
How long before a set get on yours! On a serious note I need a price for jdm cams and throttle body as I don't think I've spent enough at Tdi yet!

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got offers on both of them as it happens.
I do like them but got plans to drop my engine and go mental on it so that's going to take priority I think.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Fair play! I will ring on Monday to speak to you about more bits!

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
This is the new range of gauges available from Defi, The Advanced BF and Advanced CR

Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF

Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE CR

The BF's are being slowly phases out and getting harder to get hold of.

I am putting together some prices for the new ones along with gauge pods supplied and fitted and will update options later.:cool:
Paul,

what's the delivery forecast on these and the seeker pod?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couple of weeks I think. Trying to get some prices together.
Seems You can source Seeker easily enough it just getting prices out of people takes the time.
Interesting thing with the advanced CR range is you can have different colours so the Type-R owners can have the red while others can have Blue or White.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Couple of weeks I think. Trying to get some prices together.
Seems You can source Seeker easily enough it just getting prices out of people takes the time.
Interesting thing with the advanced CR range is you can have different colours so the Type-R owners can have the red while others can have Blue or White.
I had to wait nearly eight weeks for the seeker pod!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Ouch.... hope it's not gonna be that long! :facepalm:
Apparently seeker is two blokes In a shed making all the bits! A least you know it's hand built and well worth the wait!

Reactions: biff_a

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It like banging your head against the wall with Seeker! Found another very similar should be a lot cheaper, plus Colin is talking to Mugen Japan to see if they will sell the pods separately.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone up for a group buy?
I will be able to do all 3 ranges (BF's for a limited time until they are phased out)
Good thing is the different colours so the white/blue will be ideal for the non-Type-R owners.
I can also swap one of the gauges for the boost one is preferred.

I will put prices together shortly and options but will do a supplied and fitted deal price.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have the prices for the gauges and interfaces all from Defi and the Seeker pod price. I can post that I suppose then just add the alternatives at a later time but prices for them will be there or abouts the same.

Basically the more interested we get the more discount I can arrange with Defi.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts