2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I ventured over to my dealer to collect my Type R GT, but upon my arrival they said "I am so sorry! Your car looks terrible!".
Basically the wrong skirt kit had been ordered and the whole thing is black in a Milano Red car!

They didnt want me to see the car in the flesh, but assured me that the rest of the spec was spot on (ipod, coaxials, speaker rings, type r decals and badge).

In the meantime I am driving their demo Type R GT (also Milano Red), and I will be hopefully getting my one on Wednesday or Thursday... so not the end of the world!

Seems the dealers are confused as to which colour to order for these skirt kits... Will post pics once it arrives!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Si you are not the first to have had this problem. There are pics of some poor blokes one for a couple of months back.

It didn't look too bad, but not as you would have expected it to look. Hopefully you will have it soon. Wanna see it and then if i'm ever down your way we can take the pics of the 2 S18's together :p

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We should do that for sure! Oh well, this demo GT im running is nice and loose now... run in at just under 1000 miles... very tasty!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
My CTR GT is at the magic run in stage now, but i'm sure it will 'losen' off a bit more as the miles get put on it :p

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats your average MPG at the moment? This demo has dropped from 26mpg to 22.2 since I picked it up yesterday!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
whats your average MPG at the moment? This demo has dropped from 26mpg to 22.2 since I picked it up yesterday!
Hmm, i'm currently at 31mpg, but did get 39.8 at one point driving on the outskirts of town but its been between between 27 and 31 mostly. You booting it a bit before you get your own?

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Just coming upto the first 1000 miles in mine now, and each time I give it a little bit more...............it definitely likes it!
Came back from Poole on motorways, nearly all the way at "normal" motorway speeds............... showed 32mpg.
I hope to get much lower than that soon!!:p
Love it!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
free demo car , cant be bad .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts