2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Civic Type R GT
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this on the car today. Supplied and painted by Delta Styling. The paint looks good to me, no issues so far.

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle

Sky Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Only issue was they sent me a wrong facing badge. Seems I either have to send it back or pay for another one myself. Not the biggest quibble in the world like but there we go.

Very happy with the spoiler, they should have been like this from the factory etc etc etc.

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
This looks bang on - are you happy with the quality and the fitment? Love the fact they can supply it painted (and fitted too). Price is very decent as well.

·
Registered
2009 Civic Type R GT
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm happy with the quality and fitment yeah, it bolted straight down no problem at all. All the bolts screwed straight in, no issues. I believe they changed their sprayer as they used to have a lot of issues. I went with them to spray as I figured I could open the box and any issues at all with paint or surface smoothness, it's down to them and only them.

I'm very happy with it. My elderly neighbour this morning said have you changed that on your car, it looks lovely!! Price is very decent considering how much they change the look of the car.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I wish I got mine sprayed by them, I got one from them unpainted and I got it sprayed for £250, they have to re do it as it has air bubbles 🤦‍♂️ looks lovely mate!

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
1,489 Posts
I wish I got mine sprayed by them, I got one from them unpainted and I got it sprayed for £250, they have to re do it as it has air bubbles 🤦‍♂️ looks lovely mate!
@Diddles, is yours the same concerning the fitment around the rear light, does it stand off slightly.
@Stevie-Boy, yeah looks nice, shame they don’t do PayPal as I have just finished paying of my rear gp, other wise I would be looking, can’t afford to pay out right.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
@Diddles, is yours the same concerning the fitment around the rear light, does it stand off slightly.
@Stevie-Boy, yeah looks nice, shame they don’t do PayPal as I have just finished paying of my rear gp, other wise I would be looking, can’t afford to pay out right.
I didn't even notice that in the pictures, mine sits completely flush, looks like he might need to tighten the nuts up.
I'm paying mine monthly through them, but it adds interest.

·
Registered
2009 Civic Type R GT
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the issue is we used rubber grommet things in the four centre holes. They were quite thick and I think this has made it stand too much off the body.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts