2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Having read all the useful info on this site I'm now just trying work out where best to put the cradle to hold the IPOD. I quite like the idea of having it hidden in the centre console between the seats.

I have one of the latest IPODs, the small fatter one.

So should I go standard or active and where should I put the cradle? ;)

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Hi all

Having read all the useful info on this site I'm now just trying work out where best to put the cradle to hold the IPOD. I quite like the idea of having it hidden in the centre console between the seats.

I have one of the latest IPODs, the small fatter one.

So should I go standard or active and where should I put the cradle? ;)
Hi Wallyman!

I am about to install The dension 100 into my civic. Ordered today off of ebay. I currently have a parrot 3200 mounted as:

With the FM transmitter system i have just now, There is a cable installed in the centre console. Works ok but the system its self is abit s**t! See below:

I am getting the cradle with Dension100 and i will install that where my bluetooth is and move my bluetooth to under the stereo behind the door.

Personally i would go for the active cradle- your ipod wont get scratched moving about and you can see what track is playing from the ipod (Well i will be using an iphone). The Brodbit mounting plate works quite well.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how/10126-iphone-dension-install-ex.html explains it quite well.

Robbie:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts