2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some idiot has opened their car door hard onto my civic's rear wheel arch near side causing quite a noticeable dent. Has anyone any experience of these paint less dent removal companies? I hate dents and also it's a lease car and I'm sure this isn't fair wear and tear and I'll be stung for a repair when it's time to give it back.

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Yes they are very good if you get someone who knows what he is doing, my advice nip past your local dealer and get the number of the guy they use as this way you will know he knows what he is doing and around £30 later the dent will be gone

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I've just noticed a little car park ding on my passenger side rear arch, quite small so I am going to leave it.

My 1st lease car (Fabia) had a sizeable paint deformation on the roof where it must have been crapped on by a large seagull (or pterodactyl)....also had bumper scuff....nothing was said.....my 2nd lease car (8th Gen Civic) had kerbed alloy, scraped wing mirror, deep scratch on passenger door and a couple of windscreen chips....again nothing was said....does vary from company to company....not sure what the overall criteria are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts