·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Can you guys supply the following
1 x 52mm Depo Oil temp gauge
1 x 52mm Depo Oil pressure gauge
and the required sandwich plate to fit these in between the filter and the block.

If you could let me know how much these are delivered? and would these come with all the sensors and cables required to install?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ask a simple question as they have multiple sandwich plates on their site and it doesn't say if the gauges come with any of the sensors and if they are instock.

They are on here to help people yet I ask for help and they send me to the website. If they don't want to help me someone else will and I'll spend my money there instead.

I dont get what the problem is

·
Enjoying life
8,559 Posts
I ask a simple question as they have multiple sandwich plates on their site and it doesn't say if the gauges come with any of the sensors and if they are instock.

They are on here to help people yet I ask for help and they send me to the website. If they don't want to help me someone else will and I'll spend my money there instead.

I dont get what the problem is
I'm assuming they didn't read the second part of your opening post.
Might have been better to respond with this post, but it is your choice at the end of the day.

·
Enjoying life
8,559 Posts
Personally I'd ask them to give me an answer to my original question.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Really can't see what the problem is here.

The link I gave had the prices for the range of gauges and the sandwich plate is same price whatever fitment be it for European, US or Japanese engines.
At checkout depending on location shipping is calculated.

If any extra parts were necessary we would state it in the listing.

Glad its all sorted though. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts