2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Anyone fancy a Derbyshire Run, I was thinking about a good run out into Derbyshire Dales or High Peak areas in a few weeks time.
I was thinking alone the lines of a good run around the area (40 - 50 miles) with a couple of stops, say a nice pub or landmark but I'm open to any any ideas and suggestions.

If we get anything good I'll start a proper meet thread.

Cheers,

Paul.

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Hi Paul.

Great idea. How about Chesterfield, Catesworth up to Bakewell then Buxton area.

Count me and Amanda in depending on date.

cwfn2kiri, that's all round to your's for tea then :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
derbyshire run

chesterfield is good for me to mate i postd somthing last week about a derbyshire run so im so happy some one is tryin to sort one out.:D

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah, a few interested already :D

Looking at the calender early May and late May folk tend to be busy due to Bank Holidays. So I was thinking either mid May or Mid April.

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
keep me posted on this one im up for it :)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
any ideas of date and time yet i need t check my rota for work ??? :popcorn:

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
I may be up for this too, mid may FTW!!! Count Timmy in too, he cant have no more excuses ;)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK all, looking at May I would like to avoid any F1 races (sorry) so it'll have to be the weekend 22nd/23rd May .... not sure at this stage if it'll be on a Saturday or Sunday.

Regarding where, I would like to head out to Ladybower reservoir, maybe meet up at Baslow ...... who knows, I'll look into this over the next week or so.

Watch this space :p

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Speak for your self Paul, now't wrong with being 21 again and again and a little bit more LOL:):)

Anyway Saga Holidays are too expensive as is their insurance :(

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
so it'll have to be the weekend 22nd/23rd May ....

both these dates are good for me so i guess it means im gona be there :) looking forward to seeing some of you again, and meeting the rest of you

regards: mike

1 - 20 of 45 Posts