2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a autocom cdp + the other 6 months ago off a online store for £60 ish as a gamble really and because a guy who goes around doing dash board repairs and diagnostic work,, recommended it... i work in garage and we have a delphi system which cost between £2500-£7500 depending on updates, this allows a full platform to recode injectors to dpf regen and abs srs infact pretty much everything on most cars and trucks. after installing on my laptop i switched it on for first time and its a delphi system and honestly works on anything and shows up dealer P-codes, i cleaned dpf out on wifes pug and done a regen with it worked perfect.. i also plugged it in to honda civic 2.2cdti after doing timing chain as were stretched so had a misfire on bank 2 type fault read and cleared it off ecu.. it also allowed me to monitor oil pressure and vac pressures timing loads of engine management info that no other system can for this kind of money..

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Sounds interesting mate will it access other control modules too like gearbox / abs etc?

And do you have a link?

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds interesting mate will it access other control modules too like gearbox / abs etc?

And do you have a link?
yes there is a drop down list for gearbox diag air con, abs airbag;s service reset even dash to do a internal mileage check. i've spent years using work shop gear when no one is looking for my own jobs,,, and this gear is by far the best bit of kit for the money. delphi is one of the best platforms even think its better than most of snap on scanners etc, the only thing i would say is dont keep your antivirus and internet connection running when using it because it blocks it, then you have to go throught all the install stuff again,, it takes a few times to get it to install there are a few things you need to do,, but it come with full instructions..
it even covers italian exotic stuff. it comes with a usb flight recorder that runs a memory card so you can plug in and run the car on a drive to record whats going on,, great for intermittent faults, it also does diag for cars with tyre pressure warning and deals with immobilizer faults.... i was very wary of something from china claiming to do everything,,, when reality i have found is its really a delphi interface badged as autocom cdp+... the bargain of a life time when owning modern cars..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts