2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I currently drive a Saab 93 but am looking to chop that in and get a Civic. Im confused though by the EX & EX SR. What difference is there? the EX is 400 pound cheaper than the EX SR.

Thanks in advance

Moley

·
Registered
430 Posts
I think the SR should really be a PR.

I imagine it is the Panaramic roof option. There are 2 powered sliding blinds on the interior that let light in from above. The roof however unlike a SunRoof does not open for ventilation.

·
Registered
55 Posts
EX with Sun Roof would be my best guess. Seems about the right additional cost. My leasing company's description of my car is something like 2.2EX SR LTHR

·
Registered
55 Posts
Heh, just beaten to it by karlak. I'd agree that PR would be more technically correct ;-)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Answers that then!! Thanks for the swift reply. Now its just a case of sorting colour. I want black with the Storm 18's i think. I would like the blue interior lighting but theres no way i'm paying 250 for that. Even the Storms seem lost in those arches though why dont Honda do a suspension pack?

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Moley

good colour and wheels :wink:

re suspension - they didn't, then they did, and currently they don't again *sigh*

Who knows - they may again! :D

BUT - we have a pic in here ('has anyone modified their Civic') of what appears to be a Civic that is on lowered Spax shocks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts