2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Sorry to ask but could someone tell me what the difference is to a type r and a type r gt model?

Thank you

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
I have the non gt and the mrs has the gt. if I'm honest I prefer mine as the wipers don't work on auto or they go too fast and the lights don't come on til it's pitch black

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I have the non gt and the mrs has the gt. if I'm honest I prefer mine as the wipers don't work on auto or they go too fast and the lights don't come on til it's pitch black
Its lighter too ;-) haha!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
you can set the speed via the rotary dial, or just tuen them on manually when you want them and set the speed via the same dial.

All the sensor does is saves you the 0.32millijoules of effort required to tuen your wipers on :)

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your help guys. Ended up buying a black type R GT yesterday. Im so pleased I went for the GT version after reading the wiki.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I have the GT and the lights are spot on, the wipers are very relaxed - they only turn on when it's pelting it down :)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I brought the GT as you should get a better resale value for the car, and these days everyone wants extras, aircon is a must!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I brought the GT as you should get a better resale value for the car, and these days everyone wants extras, aircon is a must!
Not everybody wants a type r with dual climate, satnav, aircon.

People change the fogs for intake scoops and take the aircon out to save weight....... those who don't want these items should go for a non gt pack.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 37 Posts