2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
A custom job me thinks. Does look very nice though.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Looks like it came that way! Very top notch work!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
It's a bit plain and boring for me, but the interior styling was probably the main reason I choose a type R anyway :worms:

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
The leather looks like a [Transform Leather] (Yorkshire) job - I have their stuff in my 5-door - tremendous quality and very good value ...

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Very nice!

I'd have that over my current interior any day ;-)

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
... Thats not nice, really horrid
Very nice! I'd have that over my current interior any day ;-)
[TL] let you choose any combination of leather finish and colours you like, all for the same price (as every order is custom-made) ...

When I was there in 2008, they had a CTR seat on display - Honda Red with Black inserts and the Type R logo embroidered in - looked lovely ! ...

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
OMG I WANT THIS MORE THAN THE 9 lesbian gang bang i dream of every night.

where can i get this??
You wouldn't be very involved then given the fact that lesbians aren't actually attracted to men.... :p

[smilie=thumbdown.g: Thats not nice, really horrid[/quote]

+1 thats rank looking, those seats now look like they should be in an old mans American Cadillac totally takes the racing/sport look away from the car and replaces it with old man shoe look...I know you guys know what I'm talking about it's those shoes all auld guys wear same colour as those seats

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
+1 thats rank looking, those seats now look like they should be in an old mans American Cadillac totally takes the racing/sport look away from the car and replaces it with old man shoe look...I know you guys know what I'm talking about it's those shoes all auld guys wear same colour as those seats
Clarks shoes grey?!?! Doesn't do it for me either, black and red leather yes indeed but this is grey overload when you combine it with the dash and trim parts...

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Grey and Light Grey seats with the red carpet on the floors looks awful,

Not my cup of tea. Prefer the black and red

1 - 20 of 33 Posts