2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anybody mounted the original Dimming Mirror themselves, and how to.. ? :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I´ve got my Auto Dimming Mirror today. It was easy to install with the help from a good instruction, 45 min. and it was working .-)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I´ve got my Auto Dimming Mirror today. It was easy to install with the help from a good instruction, 45 min. and it was working .-)
How to guide perhaps?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldt get a friend of mine to scan the instructions. Eehhh...I must admit I was´nt thinking of "photoshot" the operation at the time :oops:... I just wanted it in ! :). See what I can do :p

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
bump

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, the mirror was bought at local Honda dealer in my hometown in Denmark. Everything in this country is very overpriced, but think I gave something around 225€ for it.

But anyway, the mirror was useless because You cant see what is behind You because of the 2-part rear window... and neither could the mirror!! so it wasn't very god at dim the light from behind ....

And above all this, the car is now sold and as I wrote 11th. of feb.:

Problems with the much to firm dampers is solved....I have sold my spaceship and bought a xxxxxxx car instead.
I have loved a lot of things with my Civic but never liked the firm ride and the "plastic rattle" in the cabin.
I did invest in backcamera connected to navigation, blurish picture!, I got the BassWork soundsystem!, .. crab! and I got the iPod Interface... robbery! the dimming mirror was alright thou! but it was all very overpriced.
It has been great to be a part of this fine forum and I will still be reading the stof, but until "I se the great light again" and comes back into the family, thanks Guys
:pumpkin1:

Anyway, i really miss my spaceship and between You and me.... I regret that I sold it :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts