2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told it is very awkward 'AND' necessary to remove battery to do this Bulb change.

Any advice welcome - is there a 'HOW TO'??

·
Administrator
21,163 Posts
I'm sure I've seen the instructions in the manual.

I think I'd pop mine into a dealer as they have the experience and the know how to do it with less dismantling.

Fortunately I've not suffered any blown bulbs for a very long time (1970's Hillman Hunter main headlight) so hopefully ..................

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Rob
I upgraded my side and headlight bulbs when i got my car in October . If i recall on the O/S take a clip out that holds the water bottle neck and it just pops out and you can get in quite easly then refit the bottle neck. The N/S is a bit harder I am sure i took of the intake pipe next to the battery same type of clip as on O/S . This let me get in JUST it is a tight squeeze but if you are carefull and take your time should be ok . (only attempt if you have small hands) .

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rob
I upgraded my side and headlight bulbs when i got my car in October . If i recall on the O/S take a clip out that holds the water bottle neck and it just pops out and you can get in quite easly then refit the bottle neck. The N/S is a bit harder I am sure i took of the intake pipe next to the battery same type of clip as on O/S . This let me get in JUST it is a tight squeeze but if you are carefull and take your time should be ok . (only attempt if you have small hands) .

Many thanks for info, unfortunately 'DON'T' have small hands - could be in trouble!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts